What is a Gerbil?
Gerbils are the core contributors to Cryptoeconoimcs.Study. Gerbils build the course, maintain the DAO, and are expected to check in and contribute on a weekly basis.
Anyone can become a Gerbil by being voted in by current Gerbils. Eligibility to become a Gerbil is dependent on value added to the community.
If Gerbils are not regularly contributing they should step down or be removed. This is because in order for Gerbils to pass Gerbil votes there needs to be a minimum quorum of participation. If Gerbils aren't contributing not only are they not fulfilling their responsibility as a Gerbil, but they are making it harder for all the other Gerbils to come to consensus and make decisions.
Gerbil Roles and Responsibilities
Gerbils are responsible for the following items
- community engagement and moderation on the forum
- building out the Cryptoeconomics.Study course roadmap
- voting on all Gerbil votes 🐹
- funding open Issues with Carrot bounties 🥕
- reviewing work done by the community and paying out Carrot bounties 🥕